My Recent Scribbles

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Updated General Conference Prep Pack

Well, it is almost that time of year again!

Only a few more weeks and there will be another General Conference (What is General Conference? Click the link to find out!) So, I took the opportunity to update my General Conference Prep Pack. You can still access the old version here. The new version is accessible by clicking the link below!









You can also find it under the freebies section of the blog!

Anyways, I had a bunch of fun putting this together! For a more detailed explanation of how to use the prep pack, you can access my original post here!

3 comments:

  1. DIL,
    Thanks! I just finished my monthly letter to people in our branch that only have PO Boxes and included info about Gen. Conf. Think I may attach your website for their benefit!
    FIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cool I like it but when was it last updated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was updated in October of 2013. I haven't yet with my busy schedule had the chance to change anything, nor brainstormed any new improvements, yet. =] When I do I'll go ahead and share it on my blog and place a link to it under my "Faith" category

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...