My Recent Scribbles

Monday, June 16, 2014

A Photo Post From A Very Busy College Mama...

A little bit of what my life looks like...when my nose isn't stuck in a text book...





A Family Home Evening Shaving Cream Balloon Fight...


My Babe taste tests the cupcakes for my Geography presentation in his sweet new glasses...




My family takes a day trip up to the local reservoir to play in the sun and water. Emmie is straight up thrilled.





We go Frisbee golfing with friends <3





We make our own bouncing ball pit....


And we eat dinner outside...

So glad my husband is at home with the kids for the Summer. They have such a fun time with Daddy! =]

5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! I keep thinking about you!! Thanks again for the cupcakes, we are going to use them for our "tea party" today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for thinking about me, and you're welcome for the cupcakes! Tea party? Sounds fun!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It'd be more fun if you were my neighbor! Miss you!

      Delete
  3. Looks like lots of fun times. :)

    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...