My Recent Scribbles

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'll post... eventually...

I'm proud I'm even on the internet, at this point!  With holidays, travelling during the winter (worst idea ever, by the way...), and getting knocked flat on my butt by a horrible virus... not to mention taking care of two kids with ear infections....

Lets just say it is going to be a while before I get around to updating. But...when I do... I have some
A-W-E-S-O-M-E projects to tell you about! Like, for instance, we finally finished the lego table! Baha! Pretty excited about that.

Anyways... I'm going to go lie underneath a blanket and try my best not to die.

If the virus wasn't bad enough I developed two cold sores and a canker sore on top. Bleghghgdkfldf...

Hope you all are having a healthy and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...